I'm a distance learning/dual credit student, how can I get research information?


Distance learners and dual credit students can obtain research materials using their Cardinal ID and password to log in to the available databases.  Students needing print materials should contact the library for more information.

  • Last Updated Apr 08, 2020
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Jaime Mire

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us